is this a good deal?

ok, so i know a guy that's selling all this for $350, do you think it's a good deal?

2 new push/ pull pots

5 5 way switches

1 3 way switch

10 500k pots

1 bc rich bridge

1 tune-o-matic bridge

4 inputs

2 sets of chrome knobs

1 set of numbered knobs

2 sets of inline 6 tuners

1 set of 3+3 tuners

1 tele chrome control ring thing

1 set of hinges of a guitar case

1 set of latches for a guitar case

2 sets of strap buttons

1 strat like bridge

2 off brand neckplates

1 bc rich neckplate

1 bc rich maple neck with rosewood fretboard

1 BC RICH MOCKINGBIRD BODY :D

1 tele bridge bickup

1 tele neck pickup

1 select by emg p&j bass pickup

2 select by emg bass pickups

2 humbuckers-not sure what brand but one is new

1 ibanez v7 pickup

1 DIMARZIO pickup

1 SHADOW EQ-5 pickup.....really cool eq built in B)

2 single coil pickups

1 EMG 81 pickup :D

1 BARTOLINI X4 bass pickup

4 assorted trim rings

2 assorted backplates 1 backplate to go with the mocking bird body

1 spool of 20 gauge wire

1 tube of solider

it looks like enough to start your own guitar repair shop.....

it sounds like a good deal to me, but i'm new to all this, so what do you guys think?

Actually, it might be a good deal, or it might suck. There are alot of variables, such as the neck. body, pickups and tuners. If its all entry level garbage, it might have a face value of over $350, but there is no way you are selling that stuff in the next year seperately.

And in addition, if its all garbage, you don't want to put it on your guitar right? If they are just crappy in line tuners, they aren't going to adorn a guitar I worked a month on!

The point is, this guy obviously worked on tons of guitars in his time, and has collected a load of useless junk. If he sold it all seperately, he could probably make $500-600, but it would take a year or more. If you buy it and find you don't really use anything more than 5-6 things...then you have that burden of either selling it seperately or the whole mess for $350 :D

It all boils down to what kind of guitar builder you are. Some people will call this a golden oppurtunity, others (like myself) will call it a waste. And I am the kind of guy that jumps on deals like this...but there isn't enough goodies for me B)

ok...so i ended up buying it, of course i don't really need any of it, but it sounded like a good deal, so whatever. I'll probably end up throwing it on ebay, with the exception of the bass pickups, if any of you guys want it.

Thanks,

Devon

p.s., if any of you guys want any of this stuff, just pm me with what you want and an offer.