Laney LC15 mods for my brother

jammy

My brother bought his LC15 about 3 months ago, great little amp, but a rubbish speaker. He wanted it replacing with a 12", but unfortunatly that wouldnt fit in the origional housing...so over the past few days we converted his combo into a mini stack. We've finished the head, and will start on the cab tomorrow.

pic 1

pic 2

pic 3

pic 4

pic 5

pic 6

Let us know what you think :D

Its an MP2 actually, can do all the MP1 could do, but with a few more bells and whistles. One of the valve voicings is called "MP1" and captures the crunch of that pre amp perfectly. I bought it because of the ludicrous amount of gain on tap...theres a gain control for the amp, and built in overdrive :D

Yeah the laney is all valve - gives an awesome tone. Im currently on the hunt for another laney badge...so if anyone has one? :D

Both the head and cab are constructed in the same way, if you look at pic 7 you can see that the sides are butted up to the top, its then screwed and glued into place, then the screw heads are filled over.

Yeah the laney is all valve - gives an awesome tone. Im currently on the hunt for another laney badge...so if anyone has one? :D

Both the head and cab are constructed in the same way, if you look at pic 7 you can see that the sides are butted up to the top, its then screwed and glued into place, then the screw heads are filled over.

Lo Jammy long time no speak :-) ... I'll have a quick scoot through my logo's bin, Not sure but might have an old logo knocking aboot ... Will let ya know

Oh and good work dude ;-)

Rob