I sell abalam :D:D

Glued shell sheets size 240mm x 140mm (9 1/2" x 5 1/2")

THESE SHEETS ARE FOUR TIMES THE SIZE OF WHAT STEWMAC SELLS

I can sell half and quarter sheets also. Half sheets are 65% of the price, 1/4 sheets are 35% of the price. EG: Agoya is $42 a full sheet, $27.30 a half, or $14.70 a quarter

Prices are in US dollars. B)

Item description

1.3mm - 0.05"

Agoya

$42

Japanese Awabi glued sheets "A"

$92

Japanese Awabi glued sheets "B"

$85

Korean Awabi glued sheets

$120

Awabi strip

$120

Black MOP glued sheets "A"

$180

Black MOP glued sheets "B"

$98

Brownlip MOP glued sheet

$198

Donkey ear abalone glued sheets

$50

Goldlip MOP glued sheets mosaic

$120

Goldlip MOP glued sheets

$55

Green abalone glued sheets dark

$65

Green abalone rippled glued sheets

$120

Green abalone heart glued sheets

$120

Green abalone light glued sheet

$56

Fresh water Pearl glued sheet

$35

Paua rim

$76

Paua dark glued sheets

$82

Paua light glued sheets

$92

Paua heart glued sheets

$82

Paua "B" glued sheet

$65

Pink abalone glued sheets

$80

Pink abalone heart glued sheets

$230

Red abalone glued sheets

$180

Red abalone heart glued sheets

$230

Silver MOP mosaic glued sheets

$110

Silver MOP strip glued sheets

$110

Silver MOP glued sheets

$78

Black abalone glued sheet

$180

Green Turban glued sheets

$93

Greenlip abalone glued sheets "A"

$80

Greenlip abalone glued sheets "B"

$62

Green Snail glued sheet

$95

i think your going to be hearing from me soon, with my rhodes V man, if you sell sheets of abalam that big, for that price how much do you think it would take to do the pinstripes on my rhodes?

heres a link to what im planning on it looking like but without any inlays and a quited top with a trans finish.(the white one)

http://www.espguitars.net/artist/2004/alexi_laiho/index.html

$10 for a book, $4500 for a car, but what did you want??

Take ALL sales queries to email.

guitars@monaro.com.au

FU$ for the shipping of the stuff i WONT be buying now.

you dotn have to be a smartass. its obvious the relative size of a piece of abalone, 1-50 pieces, would be about in the same size box, say 1ftx1ft.

it would be nice to say 'oh, on small packages are roughly 15$ shipping' but you have to get all smartass like in the last few post you answered.

$10 for a book, $4500 for a car, but what did you want??

Take ALL sales queries to email.

guitars@monaro.com.au

FU$ for the shipping of the stuff i WONT be buying now.

you dotn have to be a smartass. its obvious the relative size of a piece of abalone, 1-50 pieces, would be about in the same size box, say 1ftx1ft.

it would be nice to say 'oh, on small packages are roughly 15$ shipping' but you have to get all smartass like in the last few post you answered.

Thanks ASM, i dont need your order. The four dollars i make on a full sheet aint worth your complaining. Please buy your half price shell elsewhere. I'll let the other forum members take advantage of these prices. Sometimes i really wonder why i offer these special prices to clowns like yourself. :DB):D

Now, to be more precise, shipping as anywhere between $7.00 and $32.00 USD depending on where you live in the USA. If you live in a city, its cheaper. Thats for ONE PIECE. But because youve asked a question without giving me any details on your location, a zip code, or a quantity, its a little bit hard.. ESPECIALLY on easter monday when all the postal services are closed. Miracles HAVE happened on Easter monday before, but not today...

Since air express is based on weight AND size, two pieces can make a dramatic difference. Ive had to send two pieces seperately in the past, because its more than double the cost to ship as one unit. Other locations may be able to get five or six pieces, for no extra cost.

Shipping is even cheaper if you want one piece cut into two halves, AND its less likely to break in transit. I package these pieces with particle board on either side, but i still cant guarantee they wont break with the way the postal services mis-handle packages (however, with the way i package them, i havent had a single piece break yet). Insurance on international packages will be more than the cost of the shell, so thats out of the question. Luckily, if some does break, it shouldnt effect any inlay your doing, you just cut around it. Half the sheets i get are already broken (from the manufacturer), and i just cut them up into smaller blanks and sell them off.

From what I saw, Perry didn't want to have to post all this here because he said this:

"Take ALL sales queries to email."

Don't take this as a threat, take it as a be careful warning..People have been banned for calling someone's work stupid. Calling someone an idiot/smartass outside of the rant section is far worse in my opinion.