Riveted American Flag Prophet

Great looking guitar.

The American flag always looks so cool airbrushed.

I wish the Aussie flag looked as cool! I've wanted to do an Aussie flag guitar for a while but I cannot seem to get an image in my head that will look great.

Thanks guys. :) Ironically. this is one of the Import line. It's a prototype idea for a USA 12 piece run. I needed to get one banged out quick for a photo op for pre-orders. The build quality is surprisingly good. Similar to the Agile line. The paint turned out really good...Mike does great work! It's hard to see, but the base coat is a pearl white. There will be some slight changes to the final design. The jury is still out on an inlay scheme. I could actually do a pearl essence red & white inlay with grey rivets...But I'm afraid it may be overkill.

I wish the Aussie flag looked as cool! I've wanted to do an Aussie flag guitar for a while but I cannot seem to get an image in my head that will look great.

personally i reckon the aussie flag looks very cool - but to go way cool the eureka flag is the one

480586_10151195818599818_459990734_n.jpg