Goint To Build A Single Cut Prototype

I agree with avengers that it doesn't jump out, but i do like it! I think its a great design. The butt end kind of reminds me of an aliens head.

At the end of the day you build a guitar for yourself and if you like it, build it. The thing i have found with my short existence in building is that during the process you figure out what works and what doesn't and once the guitar is complete and you have played it for a while you definately know what works. Goodluck!

I know what you mean, but that makes me think of an ESP Viper when offset that way and I've never really been fond of that look.

I wanted the bottom of the lower bout to sort of mirror the top side of the upper bout, both with the swept angle and the smaller radius. I've done a little refining and I like this version a lot better:

single-cut-4Large.jpg

I'm liking it in the blue photo now. I prefer the way its abit stretched from the waist and the lower horn is abit more compact.

What program do you use to make your designs metalhead?