Zebrawood Ss

Please don't take this the wrong way you build some really nice Guitars but

why not try a different shape? Expand a little

Yeah i know im not one to talk i haven't even built my first guitar but you have a lot of talent i would like to see you challenge yourself get better.

why not try a different shape? Expand a little

:D you dont seem to know me that well :D lol if anything I do WAY to many designs and thats only a few ive done

Picture047-1.jpg

I don't believe these guitars are for himself

Thats right most of whats on my bence will be going to Axe Music for display and sale, They have my 8 string now and its been a huge hit. And after Axe music I have 2 Guitar shows to do one in saskatoon and one in my Town of Cold Lake, It should really be alot of fun

Edited by !!METAL MATT!!

For this one, I suggest you do in a different direction somewhat. You have a real hard-on for bevels and hard edges. It's what you like, and that's cool. You do it very well.

But....

I really think this wood lends itself very well to rounded contouring. A light carve or some severely rounded edges would really bring out the grain. Think along the lines of what Ibanez does on one of their lines. Slope the body towards the edges while leaving a thick core and make the horns almost completely round. This would bring out all kinds of fun grain patterns. Factor in a forearm contour and a belly cut and that zebrano will really come to life.

wip10.jpg

If it made this ash come to life like this, imagine what it'd do the the zebra.

Well thats true!! the end grains and edeges of this stuff looks Super bad ass I just dont know if this design lends its self to that much rounding over, but maybe

Well I will be doing some Carving to this one, there was a small crack on one edge of the guitar so I just went ahead and started shaping it out,