Wtb: Baritone Fretboard & Ebony Neck Laminate - Uk -

admbwr

hey,

i am in need of an an ebony fretboard slotted at a scale of 27.5" and radiused to 12" , preferably with 26 frets and wide enough for 7 strings, if anyone can help, please do contact me.

also i am in need of a piece of ebony about 600mm X 25mm X 20mm, if anyone could help with this also, please contact me on admbwr@hotmail.com.

thanks

youve got to be kidding me. this thread is EXACTLY what your looking for. you can get it any way in almost any wood you want. all you had to do was look a few topics under this one in this section.

http://projectguitar.ibforums.com/index.php?showtopic=35066

hey thanks, postage seems abit expensive though.

if theres anyone in the UK that offers such an exelent service as the TS in that thread, then please do reply.

I'm going to get 2-3 boards made up by Erik, so if you want to do a group order we can split postage. We may have to pay import duty and VAT however. A necessary evil.

It's worth doing it to get a the dimensions, scale and radiusing correct plus the price of Erik's ebony is very very good! PM me.

I'm going to get 2-3 boards made up by Erik, so if you want to do a group order we can split postage. We may have to pay import duty and VAT however. A necessary evil.

It's worth doing it to get a the dimensions, scale and radiusing correct plus the price of Erik's ebony is very very good! PM me.

hey, im definatly interested in combining shipping, just not sure how it will work out exactly haha.

according to http://customs.hmrc.gov.uk/channelsPortalW...tyType=document

if the item is less than £18 then no import duty is charged, so maybe its cheaper to have 1 or 2 delivered.

It depends on if it gets picked up by customs or not. Erik most likely declares the value of the items being sent for insurance and business declaration purposes. Realistically, not many small/flat packages DO get picked up in my experience, although it's best to consider that it might.

I'm up for getting three boards delivered. Two rosewood plus a couple of extras which i'm going to email Erik about. Still in?

It depends on if it gets picked up by customs or not. Erik most likely declares the value of the items being sent for insurance and business declaration purposes. Realistically, not many small/flat packages DO get picked up in my experience, although it's best to consider that it might.

I'm up for getting three boards delivered. Two rosewood plus a couple of extras which i'm going to email Erik about. Still in?

i certainly am, how will my boards be distributed to me when they arrive though ?