A Niner

Holy cow man, that is the coolest thing I have ever seen, its crazy and huge and awesome and I don't even play bass at all. The first thing my eyes went to was the fretboard and I thought I was looking at a tiled counter or something, all these squares everywhere. I thought to myself hmm, nice tile laying and interesting silver grout. Amazing stuff man, thanks for sharing. Best of luck. J

Edited by jmrentis

man that would seriously help me out with some left hand technique....very nice

how do the pickups sound set up like that??

They sound great! I did some experimentation with them before doing any routing.

Holy cow man, that is the coolest thing I have ever seen, its crazy and huge and awesome and I don't even play bass at all. The first thing my eyes went to was the fretboard and I thought I was looking at a tiled counter or something, all these squares everywhere. I thought to myself hmm, nice tile laying and interesting silver grout. Amazing stuff man, thanks for sharing. Best of luck. J

lol!

9 strings, 4 pickups, a billion laminates...

One volume knob :D

My tiny hands and I are going to sit over here, with the less-than-3" necks, thank you very much. Awesome job, Magni, really spectacular.

Actually there's no volume, it's a pan control. I can add more controls when I sell it, but I never touch a volume on the bass so I left it out.

Thanks for the compliments!

head3_070107_.jpg