Ibanez Xiphos Video

!!METAL MATT!!

http://www.ibanez.com/videos/xiphos-MPEG-4.mp4

Ok Im warming up to this axe for some reason seeing parts of it Built helped turn me on to it

!!METAL MATT!! :D

Edited by !!METAL MATT!!

I just got the new ZZounds catalog and saw that thing for the first time, and considering the features and the price... I was blown away...

Seems to be their response to the success of Schecter, with the use of the neck through and the transparent finish on such a cheap guitar. I'll def. try one out, but then I'll prolly build a custom version... That's what we're supposed to do, right?

Cool features. Decent shape (for the genre)...

Kinda inarticulate in the video about what makes it great, though. <shrug> I get the feeling the guitar-player guy (dunno who he is) isn't first-language English, which makes some of his phrases forgiveable, for sure.

Greg

Im still torn on this one...I guess Ill have to see one in person, and play it. Its an Ibanez "Warrior" (probably Indonesian or Korean) with neck thru and reverse headstock. For the price, I think I would rather have a RG565. I was all hot and bothered to try the Ibanez RG neck thru w reverse headstock made for Sam Ash Music, but when I played it.....I was less than impressed. I hope its not the same senario.

Edited by ibanez_crazy

I love Necrophagist. One of the best death metal bands hands down. I'm really thinking about getting that guitar, but I'm gonna wait a little later. I believe they will put in a better trem than the edge III after the floyd rose patent expired. The color-changing paint is a realy plus for me. I'm not to incredibly worried on quality, I have a Korean RGT42, and I actually prefer it over some of my Prestiges.