Herse How I Fixed Some Cracks In A Bass Body, Will It Work?

i am refinishing a bass . long story but it now has 2 cracks torward the end on the underside. mainly about 1.5 inches long at most .one goes around the end on the side. they dont seem deep enough to pry open clamp and glue. so what i did was drilled holes on the ends of the cracks on the body. then glued in dowels. it seems to me thi swill stop the cracks from spreading further. the body is a two piece so both cracks are on one side. i also did what i could with putting some epoxy in the cracks, anyway thats what i did to repair it. what do you guys think???

Not seeing a pic, sounds like you did an ok job. Depending on what is /was presented I was going to suggest a rout across the cracks, suck as one of those butterfly types to pull it together. But as Mickguard has stated, what's done is done...

Try to give us a little warning if its about to explode so we have time to get into our bomb shelters! :D