Yamaha Pacifica Nut?

does anyone know what style(size) of nut do the yamaha pacifica guitars (strat style) use. And also where can I find a replacement for it(maybe bone or tusq) rather than using this stock plastic nut. I've been browsing for guitar nuts but i don't know what type of nut fits it. I know that the nut width is 4.1mm (1 5/8 inches)

here's an idea of the guitar:

http://www.yamaha.ca/content/guitar/produc...cifications.jsp

Davie, though the Pacifica is strat-like (mine is tele-like, actually!) its nut is mounted in a similar way to a Gibson nut rather than a Strat nut. Your best bet would be to find out how wide the fretboard is at the nut, check radius, and if it's a match see if a pre-slotted Gibson Graphtech nut is a fit in terms of width, and then use whatever tool you feel appropriate to get the height of the nut correct. Otherwise, if you're starting from a non-slotted blank, look more at PRS- or Gibson- style replacement blanks instead of Strat-style.

Being a Pacifica owner, I have looked around for after-market parts and have come up short. They just don't expect a Pacifica owner to want a direct replacement for their nuts or pickguards I guess.

Greg