Finishing swamp ash

No I believe YOU dug this up. The post you referred to can be found here. It was also determined that he did not use the advice I posted.

Yep, never denied i didnt dig it up. Hopefully i steered a few newbies in the right direction to avoid disappointment.

If you want this to all go away, like youve stated in PM's to me, stop calling us back into the posts.

Guest Litchfield Custom Gutars

Without researching or testing theories? Just because you thought it was a bad Idea? Whatever. I'm done with this pissing contest. I have work that needs done.

No I believe YOU dug this up. The post you referred to can be found here. It was also determined that he did not use the advice I posted.

i dug it up and posted a link to it in the bad advice thread to show that january was not,in fact,the first time you reccomended food coloring,even though you said it was

sas.jpg

The procedure that was explained to me in detail for this guitar is as such.

After the body is sanded in the woodshop, we grain fill the body and spray it with a polyester basecoat, it is then 220 sanded and prepped for topcoat paint, most of the colors on the Swamp Ash Specials are toner colors, as it does not take stain very well.  Once it is in topcoat, we spray the color coat, and then the clear coat, it cures, we 1000 grit wet sand it, and then buff it.

Just thought that might be of interest. If anyone here questions my source PM me and I'll forward you the email I received from PRS.