My First Ever Guitar Build

lol the finish is partialy shattered mirrored blue acrylic lol its close to the shape of a hugh manson telecaster although i changed some of the dimensions a bit.

i basically just need to finish the front and spray the back and wired it up and its done lol hoping to have it done for next saturday because im going away that day

any more comments folks?

will

hehe im a trend setter!! woo!

oh and i dont think i put this on my thread, but i changed the pickups a while ago - a kent armstrong p100 and a fender enforcer in the bridge. they sound soooooooo much better. the acoustic sound is fantastic now too. in short, i want its babies

Edited by hooglebug

hehe im a trend setter!! woo!

oh and i dont think i put this on my thread, but i changed the pickups a while ago - a kent armstrong p100 and a fender enforcer in the bridge. they sound soooooooo much better. the acoustic sound is fantastic now too. in short, i want its babies

what setup did you have in that youtube vid, and what was that song? I have it in MP3 but after listening to you play it I tried finding it, and of course couldnt.

runner:

can you post a bigger pic of the body? or a link.

is that weird line a arm cut or what?