Wtt Pearly Gates Pups For Strat Strat Style Guitar

Lizard_King

I have 2 almost brand new pearly gates (black/creme) pick ups that I bought new a year ago, maybe a little longer. I've installed them in my LP, but have only played it once. I like the way the pups sound, but I'm more of a strat man myself. If anyone is interested or willing to trade these 2 pick ups for a strat american or mexican, I'm sure I can make up the price difference.

PM me on here, icuhearit_2@hotmail.com or icuhearit2@yahoo.com

Thanks Lizard_King

Would you be willing to trade them for higher output pickus such as the distortion or full shread?

I'm going to have to say no on that, I'm playing nothing but blues and blues rock now. Some southern and classic rock in there as well. The pearly gates are fine as far as sound goes, I just like the single coil sound and feel of a Strat better than an LP.

Just updating this to let everyone know that I've decided to keep the PG's. I just bought an old strat from a really good friend (fairly cheap), so I'm going to either build me a strat and place these puppies in, or a tele. Kinda leaning towards a tele though.