Be careful guys!!!

I made a donation and nothing changed.

My credit card was charged, and I'm still a newbie.

It passed more than 48 hours since I donate, and I'm still a newbie.

Nobody contact me yet.

I'm thinking I lost my money.

Somebody knows anything about that?

Somebody could help me?

Thank you!!!

Brian is just one, very busy guy, so things don't always happen instantly. I'm sure he'll get it sorted soon. If it's still unresolved in a few days time you can maybe begin to worry, but I'd put it out of your mind till then.

Significantly, nobody has every reported any trouble with the donation process before, so I think it's *extremely* unlikely that Brian has taken your money and skipped off to Rio with it :D :D

Not only unlikely, but improbable to the point of bordering on "impossible". :D I was lucky to be confirmed within 24 hours or so, but don't fret.

Pun intended

Greg

Yeh these guys are right.

Brian is very busy and sometimes it can take a little while for statuses to change etc. Just be patient and sit tight buddy, im sure itll get sorted a.s.a.p

He is a very cool guy and i cant see him EVER Screwing anyone over on these boards or infact anywhere :D

~~ TS ~~

Edited by TenderSurrender

Oh, I don't know about an apology... we're all impatient from time to time, and some people have a natural hesitation when dealing with internet commerce which makes people a touch paranoid occasionally.

Greg

Not realy, when yo are here and you see all the badges that say donated .... and you decide to donate you should be a bit more "patient" or contact the person that you send the money too before posting like he did...

Many members have had the same problem and the lines have been "how long does it take" "when can I expect to get the new badge". NOT

"Be careful guys!!!

I made a donation and nothing changed"

Meh. My experience is that apologies are always best when they're not asked for. By the exact same token that he should've been more patient, you possibly could've waited to see if he'd apologize on his own. I've never ever had an "asked-for" apology that was worth jack. Hence, I'd rather just not ask. He doesn't apologize and you get the joy of forever thinking of him as "that guy," but if he DOES, then it's sincere and you can forgive'im.

Greg