Fs: Pod Xt

Recursion

NEW LINE 6 Pod XT Desktop Guitar Preamplifier

The incredible sonic flexibility and quality of the original POD is now super-charged. Get PODXT and you'll have Line 6's newest generation amp and cab models as found in our flagship Vetta amplifier. Combine that with more than 45 classic stompbox and effect models, including hand-picked selections from our award-winning stompbox modeler series. Route the effects stompbox-style before the amp, or run 'em after. You want to put your fuzz through a tape delay and run it all in front of a small tweed amp? How about a lumpy vibe in to a high-powered "recto" head with a 1x8 speaker cab miked off-axis and dressed up with stereo delays? You're only scratching the surface.

But wait — there's more! PODXT has our newest-generation A.I.R. II cabinet/microphone modeling which allows you to chose from 4 different classic mic models and even adjust how much of the room sound you hear! There's even a dedicated studio-quality compressor. Add a bit of verb (spring, plate, hall or room) and now you're ready to track.

PODXT even has a USB digital in/out for direct digital computer recording. And its flash-based memory means easy upgrades to keep your PODXT on the cutting edge.

With 64 user/factory presets, many based on some of the most popular guitar songs ever recorded, you'll have instant access to an unbelievable collection of classic guitar rigs. Imagine the sonic possibilities of having all the coolest amps, cabs, mics, stompboxes, and studio reverbs all tweaked, wired-up, and ready to go.

Features:

32 Legendary and Classic Amp Models

22 Cab & 4 Mic models

49 Stompbox and Studio Effects

Routing Options

64 Channel Memories

Deep Editing

USB Digital I/O

Built-in Chromatic Tuner

Full MIDI Support

Unit is in perfect condition with hardly any use on it!

Price: $275 or B/O

POD%20XT%20001.jpg

POD%20XT%20002.jpg

I'd like to add that Line6 has offered a FREE upgrade for the XT, giving it even more features than before:

- now 42 amp models

- now 63 FX (new wah models, for instance)

- ability to buy and install Bass amp expansion packs

Full details here:

http://line6.com/podxt/UK/version3.html

Makes a good bargain even better. Don't forget to have Recursion transfer registration details to you.

Greg

great price but it would end up costing me the same amount as the stores price due to duties and taxes and also the money order and conversion charge

good luck man

Edited by Hughes