Limba (white And Black Korina) Available

SoundAt11

Just got a big batch of it and started cutting it up, plenty more to come.

http://stores.ebay.com/Sound-At-11?refid=store

I've got several hundred board feet of Black Limba and White Limba, much of it in neck sizes and much of that quartersawn. I've got plenty of blocks and strips left over if you need odd-sized pieces, just let me know.

I've still got plenty of Black Walnut, Purpleheart, Ash, Maple, Honduran Mahogany, and African Mahogany lumber left, whatever size you need or request you have, contact me and I'll see what I can do.

• 2 weeks later...

Just got a big batch of it and started cutting it up, plenty more to come.

http://stores.ebay.com/Sound-At-11?refid=store

I've got several hundred board feet of Black Limba and White Limba, much of it in neck sizes and much of that quartersawn. I've got plenty of blocks and strips left over if you need odd-sized pieces, just let me know.

I've still got plenty of Black Walnut, Purpleheart, Ash, Maple, Honduran Mahogany, and African Mahogany lumber left, whatever size you need or request you have, contact me and I'll see what I can do.

Hi there Just wondering have you ever sent wood to Australia??

Kev

Very nice , can you tell me what the freight costs to Sydney NSW 2035 Australia for one length and two lengths. Do you have flamed maple neck blanks as well ?? I got to ck customs for import of raw wood in case they have to fumigate it or some thing like that. thanks ...Kev

Very nice , can you tell me what the freight costs to Sydney NSW 2035 Australia for one length and two lengths. Do you have flamed maple neck blanks as well ?? I got to ck customs for import of raw wood in case they have to fumigate it or some thing like that. thanks ...Kev

It should be around $45 US in shipping 1 limba neck blank to Australia and $65 US for 2 neck blanks. This is the 3-5 day shipping method via the US Postal Service that's guaranteed and trackable. You can save a little bit of money on some of the slower options, but they can take up to a month or longer and are untrackable (so they can dissappear).

I've got 1 flamed maple neck blank left, actually around 2x2x38, that's stunning.

I'm not sure if there are any rules on importing raw wood into Australia. I've sent a large batch of mahogany body blanks there and there weren't any problems (man, was it expensive to ship, though). I don't know if they technically consider it "raw", though since it has been kiln dried and planed down smooth, so any bugs or fungi originally in the tree are long gone.

Its close , how much is the flamed maple...Cheers ..Kev

Hi Kev,

I just measured, it's:

2 1/8" wide, 1 3/4" thick, and 38 1/2" long.

I was going ask $25 for it when I get around to putting it in my Ebay store. If it doesn't sell, I may cut it into some nice neck laminate strips and make a multi-piece neck out of it. I can take a picture if you want to see it, it's pretty, nice tight flame striping.

• 3 weeks later...