Selling: Digitech Jimi Hendrix Wah Pedal Jh1

skatz

http://www.musiciansfriend.com/product/Gui...ects?sku=151213 <--- they have pics of it and reviews of the pedal. my review is that i cant use a wah pedal. it is just not my thing. its in awesome condition and works perfectly. i have an ac adapter for it. Im looking to get $55 plus shipping for it im also interested in trades, mostly other pedals or other guitar stuff. pm me if your interested, just ask if you want some pics of the actual one i have.

**EDIT not a digitech, its a dunlop. sry about that. ***

Edited by skatz

bad news........ its not working. i tripped on the cord a little while ago (my rooms a tangle of them) and it feel and something cracked. no power isgoing through. im real sorry to get your hopes up man. there is a one year replacement warranty though so if you want to wait a week or so there will be a brand new one?

bad news........ its not working. i tripped on the cord a little while ago (my rooms a tangle of them) and it feel and something cracked. no power isgoing through. im real sorry to get your hopes up man. there is a one year replacement warranty though so if you want to wait a week or so there will be a brand new one?

damn. ok. i guess a week or so isnt that bad. ill have the digitech rp50 coming soon so ill have some practice with a muti effect thing.

just tell me when you get the new one so we can make the trade.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...