Well Im Going Away For A Few Week's

Well guy's I have been given an amazing opportunity Jeremy (LGM) has asked me to come over to his shop to help him out with some builds that he's fallen behind on and for this im receiving his help with building a full custom build, neck, finish, and all that stuff so this Is going to be A huge learing experience for me. I'll be Building A new Impaler, at first I was Thinking about doing Another Brutalizer But Myself and Jeremy beleave that For My first Full build The Brutalizer Would Be to difficult of a finish with the cut's in the side, So the Impaler It is with Paint This Time B)

So Wish Me Luck And I'll try To keep You guy's Updated :D

!!METAL MATT!! :D

Edited by !!METAL MATT!!

PS, where is he located? Is he in canada?

Well He's In Red deer AB About 5-6 Hour's away from where Im at

Im Leaving Tomorrow :D

Hey BigD You Should Be Happy to know That Im Going To Be Useing Your Varitone Switch On the New Impaler!! :D

classic vibe meets death and destruction.. i love it 

Ya It Should Be Cool :D I Mean B.C Rich Used Them For Year's!! And Neal Moser Still use's Them

YOU LUCKY SON OF A WORD IM NOT ALOUD TO USE HERE!!

Seriously thats cool! You must take pics, all the time, no excuses!

Have a blast!

HAHAHA Ya Man I'll do my best maybe Jeremy will let me use his camera since mine Is no good :D

UMMMM Something's Wroung Hear!!! I tryed posting That Like 3 time's And It Just Now Worked :D

Well This Is Im Heading Out The Door In About 10 min's So I'll see You guy's Soon But From Red Deer :D