Two Point Trem Removal

I was wondering if anybody could help me out with a little project that I'm working on.

I have an American Fender Strat two point trem in I would like to remove the two bolts so that I can convert the guitar into a hard tail fixed bridge.

But is there an easy way to remove the two bolt holder is without destroying the guitar?

Thanks for anybody's help in advance.

It depends on what kind of posts it is....but if they are threaded straight through the press-in part of the stud, you can screw in a bolt with the same thread as the posts. If the threads go clean through when it gets to the other side it will force the post out. I've removed them this way on a charval with no ill effects.

I was wondering if anybody could help me out with a little project that I'm working on.

I have an American Fender Strat two point trem in I would like to remove the two bolts so that I can convert the guitar into a hard tail fixed bridge.

But is there an easy way to remove the two bolt holder is without destroying the guitar?

Thanks for anybody's help in advance.

There's a much easier way to turn your guitar into a hardtail.

Anyone wanna post it for this gentleman?

Kevin... shameless!!!!

Whaaaa....me? Nah...

:D

Ive started the tremolno campaign down under.... just need the actual parts now. When am i going to be made the Aussie distributor?? huh?? huh??

You'll have to talk to AllParts about that one. It's not really my call. I do know, however, that units will be available WORLDWIDE from day one.

I really don't know why we even help Kevan pimping his product, actually I caught myself advertising the Tremol-No in a german guitarists forum, only to find me asking myself why I did it. :D:D

I couldn't help doing it. Perhaps it is just a too great invention, I sure hope AllParts is going to release that one quickly...