Fs/ft: Digidesign Protools With Mbox And All Softw

Parker_Fly

Item for sale: Here we have an almost brand new box set including the MBOX and all the software to run ProTools LE.

Description & Condition: The Mbox is in excellent working condition nothing wrong with it at all. Just tested out all the software and everything and it works fine. Comes with MBOX Audio Interface, instuction manual, Protools LE installation software for Mac OS X 10.3, Mac OS X, Windows, Reason Adapted Software, Amplitube Software, and Ableton Live software.

Asking Price: $300 OBO

My Location: Nashua, NH, USA

Terms of Sale/Purchase: Paypal Prefered!

Other Information: I may be up to trade for anything so tell me whatever you got and I may be interested! Email me at crusaders36@aol.com for picures and questions.

Other Info on the interface can be found here:

http://store.robotspeakstore.com/digmboxfacbu.html

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I don't mind piping in to say that $240 shipped is a steal for anyone looking to get into using your computer as a studio. The hardware unit itself is worth it, and you don't HAVE to use Pro Tools LE.

I don't know Parker at all, but I AM a digital recording enthusiast, and I'd love to see some of you peeps step up from the SoundBlaster input (which works fine for playing around and having a good time, not trying to insult anyone here!) to a proper recording setup!

Greg

Awesome, Sabre. :D I have dual-monitor, but it's pretty sad:

15" LCD (which is cool beans! It's not 19" or even 17", but at least it's LCD and it didn't cost me a dime!) and 15" CRT, both at 1024X768.

Ideal? Nope. But once you go dual-monitor, it's tough to go back.

Soundblaster Live will do the trick, but I have to say (against my better judgement because I don't at ALL want to sound like I'm putting your setup down... I used an SB for quite a while, successfully!) that surely an entry-level "pro" (or "prosumer" if you don't despise that term) card is on your shopping list?

And if you're shopping for a card, this $240 MBox is a good option. :D

Greg

Have you upgraded to Tracktion 2 yet? Not sure if you can still do it for $20, but you might be able to! The best thing added for guitarists: loop record mode, so that you can play your solo for 2 hours and then either take the best one or cut up bits and pieces of your 2-hour marathon. :D

Greg