The Perfect Midi Guitar

maxxslipknot

I don't mind lack of onboard sounds-- my computer is my MIDI device.  :D  Looks like a cool product.

Greg

Oh it is, but in my case why would I throw down $1,000 US to do what I already do now (ever so slightly better) with less sounds? As GF mentioned the GR-33's Alto Sax is simply awesome but I do use outboard equipments sounds a vast majority of the time.

it can recieve pedals for bends, pitch shift and alot more, this isnt your yamaha crap.

Then why not just play a midi keyboard that can also do that?

Bottom line is, that thing won't play like a guitar because you can't do bends, whammy, harmonics, etc. actually ON THE STRINGS the way you do with a real guitar. That thing reminds me a lot of the Segway. Really fancy electronics with a lot of engineering, but ultimately a really expensive piece of useless crap :D.

cuz the whole thing is bout not play a keyboard at all

it can recieve pedals for bends, pitch shift and alot more, this isnt your yamaha crap.

Then why not just play a midi keyboard that can also do that?

Bottom line is, that thing won't play like a guitar because you can't do bends, whammy, harmonics, etc. actually ON THE STRINGS the way you do with a real guitar. That thing reminds me a lot of the Segway. Really fancy electronics with a lot of engineering, but ultimately a really expensive piece of useless crap :D.

u dont get it i does everthing just like a real guitar, ACCEPT IT!