Does Anyone Here Like Metal Guitar Music

joeydahlia

Todd the Guitar God.

this made me smile.i will have to use that somewhere.

joey...you should listen to lovekraft and lgm...you really are a bit hard to take.i don't mean this as a slam,but you are not worth talking to when you say these "war to bring back guitar" things.

there is no war.the only thing stopping you from being famous is that your songs are not proffesional quality.your tecnique is very sloppy....that's where all that background noise comes from in your clip.

but i have to keep it real..i really don't believe all of the claims you make.

i don't believe that you have only been playing guitar for four years,or even eight years...not because your skills amaze me or anything,just because i don't believe a man can pick up the guitar in his forties(or even thirties) for the first time and be able to learn to play,even at a sloppy shred level in four years....

maybe you played piano,maybe you played the banjo...maybe you have really been playing the guitar since you were 14 and you think that lying about it will make people buy your stuff.

by the way...why quote people such as "steve from sam ash" and "rob from the local bar" on your site to puff your self up?

Nathan from across town told me "you can play anything you want,can't you?" once...but i didn't have it made into a bumper sticker to sell at the local guitar center.

Yes I can't really proove how long I have been playing,But 4 years ago I did not own a guitar and had no music ,no site ,nothing...

I was playing acoustic guitar for a few months ,9-11-01 happens bamn I start writing music..thats the only way it is..believe it or not..go on the net ,find anything I have done before 9-11-01, I will give all my gear to you and quit playing guitar...15,000.00 in gear...good luck!!

you got some work to do, get bizy...

print this out save it...

JoeyDahlia

JoeyDahlia

you got some work to do, get bizy...

print this out  save it...

JoeyDahlia

no thanks...i have twice that much in gear...and i don't care enough about you or your playing to bother.

i have my own life,and believe it or not,it does not revolve around how you learned to play guitar.

you see.i really am self taught.i know nothing of scales or theory,i just want to make music for me,not for others to pat me on the back.have a good life,joey.

one piece of advice though...you hold your pick incorrectly.that's probably why i never heard any pinch harmonics.hard to get them when you hold your pick like a pair of chopsticks.might also have alot to do with the sloppiness.

i am sloppy as well on lead...but that is from lack of practice

Joey- I'm kinda stuck on the timeline issue as well....

In an interview here you say:

"Well my best friend ask[ed] me to start playing, so I did. 3 years after that my guitars were stolen so I quit. I then started back up in 1999."

Then here on March 29, 2004 you say:

"this september will be 8 years playing; 4 years recording and writing."

I feel like I'm in Spinal Tap trying to figure out military time.

Well, well, well, this is the first passive-aggressive troll I've experienced. :D Still, until the authorities can get him back on his meds, I think the best thing we can do for the poor creature is to ignore the ranting and try not to exacerbate his delicate mental state!

At any rate, that's what the voices in my head are telling me, and except for that unfortunate incident with the mime back in '82, they've never steered me wrong! :D

okay...hold em up!

i listened to that "thrashed wave" cut from that interview...and there are most definately at least two completely different guitarists doing lead.one is joey...(the last lead)it is sloppy and has the same poor note choices of the wicked winds track...and the other guitarist is SOMEONE who is very decent.what is up with that?

you know what?i have done a complete 180 .mr.dahlia is trying to pull a fast one here,passing himself off as what he is not.

lgm...my apologies for not listening sooner.

joey.i have nothing to say to you except that you are very childish.

Joey- I'm kinda stuck on the timeline issue as well....

In an interview here you say:

"Well my best friend ask[ed] me to start playing, so I did.  3 years after that my guitars were stolen so I quit.  I then started back up in 1999."

Then here on March 29, 2004 you say:

"this september will be 8 years playing; 4 years recording and writing."

I feel like I'm in Spinal Tap trying to figure out military time.

well this last year I had to fine tune my story..so I did research on my own life..

My best friend in late 87 asked me to play guitar 10 months later,I was kicked out of the band and malmsteen punched me right in the face..

So I asked God to let me hammer like Malmsteen with tears in my eye

My best friend turned on me so I bought a 4 trac sitting on the floor I did this..

http://65.254.79.230/lucy.wma

I am 19, some say the speed of these scales are the fastest of any musician ever..and not just guitar players

No matter what is said this is me at 10 months...in Late 80's

JoeyDahlia