Lgm Guitars Important Announcement

Well, the time has come where I have to make some changes at the shop. Things have picked up faster than expected and unfortunately this has left me bottlenecked. Regretfully it has left many guitars in a slow process of being completed and very long waits for some of you. I truly apologize for this.

Leviathan orders are increasing as is the custom paint side of the shop. I simply cannot keep up with all the orders and hiring somebody is not an option at this time due to finances and shop size.

Regretfully this means I have to eliminate some of the services previously offered.

This may not be permanent as things can slow down and pick up without explanation, but at this time LGM Guitars will be taking orders only for the following:

Leviathan guitars

Complete custom guitars (from scratch)

High end shell inlay

Airbrush Graphics

This means for the time being I will not be offering refinish jobs (outside of airbrush graphics), RG to JEM modifications, lower end inlay work (synthetics) etc.

The only exceptions will be if the customer is willing to accept that the job will not be top priority and will be completed as time allows, this could be 4 weeks, it could be 12 months. I have made promised deadlines in the past that I was not able to keep. I am falling further behind because the work load is so high.

Don't get me wrong, I very much appreciate the work and would rather be to busy than to slow, but I am far enough behind at this point where I've had guitars here as long as 12 months.

My goal is to provide the best work possible, I do not want to sacrifice quality for speed.

As I say, this may not be a permanent thing, but at this time it's what needs to be done in order to catch up on the current backlog of jobs as well as advance the shop to the next level.

Sorry for any inconvenience this may bring, but as I say, if you don't mind waiting, I will still do the smaller jobs.

Thank you for your continued support!

Jeremy

www.lgmguitars.com