2 Guitar Projects!

Hi everyone!

No posted here very often! For this year i have 2 guitar projects running! 1 guitar is a very well know guitar around rock music and i am sure i won't have to explain much about it as people have probably allready heard the legand of it!

So heres a few pics of one i made and the other in build.........

RS neck

Finger board

Both RS guitars

Heres my second quite different! this is my A level project for this year quite different! It is a traveller guitar which is smaller than a normal guitar. Still waiting for its parts due very soon i am sure ( i hope), what do you all think?...............

Open Traveller

Traveller closed

Hope you enjoy that is if you can see them!

cheers mattw Red Special

Edited by Mattw04

Yes the traveller is MDF at the mo and will continue to be! It will have oak inserts like a brian may guitar. Planning to be finished soon hopefully! Oh and btw... the neck is gunna be held on by one bolt and 2 screws, just not put the screws in yet!

And about pictures, never saw that in the rulz! Any way i can post bigger if you like as these are half size already, and i can tell how big there gunna be!

And i for got to post a pic of the traveller lookin a bit different!

Traveller open pic............

Yes the traveller is MDF at the mo and will continue to be!  It will have oak inserts like a brian may guitar. Planning to be finished soon hopefully! Oh and btw... the neck is gunna be held on by one bolt and 2 screws, just not put the screws in yet!

And about pictures, never saw that in the rulz! Any way i can post bigger if you like as these are half size already, and i can tell how big there gunna be!

And i for got to post a pic of the traveller lookin a bit different!

Traveller open pic............

If you could please make your pics smaller it would greatly reduce the number of grumpy guitar builders around here.

Thanks. :D

Like i sai they are reduced by 50% can't reduce them any more or they lose image quality.

Anyway yes it is similar tho BHM's spade wqhich was build AFTER this one this projects been running for over 2 years, its just brian got there first. hehe

oh any guitar builders are always grumpy lol i am lol :D

mattw

Do you have Photoshop? If you re-size them in there they wont loose quality.

If you dont have PS you can down load a trial version at adobe.com

Or try IrfanView. It's not for image manipulation, but it'll resize/resample the hell out of anything you throw at it. Also good for thumbnail galleries and such.

Best of all, it's FREE.

Thanks guys i tried all of them! an i have all of em as well!

Is there a way to edit posts i can put them up as links?? Would that be better as this topic seems to be more about the size of the pics rather than what the picture is showing??

mattw

Thanks guys i tried all of them! an i have all of em as well!

Is there a way to edit posts i can put them up as links?? Would that be better as this topic seems to be more about the size of the pics rather than what the picture is showing??

mattw

To edit your posts, click the "Edit" button.

Then instead of using the %7Boption%7D tag, click on the "http://" button. Insert the URL, click OK, insert the description, click OK. Then you'll have this:

Link to Biga$$ Pic of My Guitar

If you need help resizing your pics to fit the forum's rules, don't hesitate to ask. I'm sure someone here would be glad to help.

Now, back to building guitars. :D

AHHH thanks i found it i must be going blind!

Back to the comments now !

The spec of the traveller :-

- Mahogany neck

- Eboney finger board (eventually)

- Medium fret wire

- MOP inlays

- Schaller machine heads

Body

- MDF, oak inserts

- Tune o matic trem and bridge

- Fender pickups

- 220k pots - volume and tone

- Electric blue as finish.

GOOD question!

well the idea is when the wings are folded in as u can see the wings have chambers like Brians red special, so when there in its supposed to give the guitar more resonance and when there out the opposite effect!

Hope that answers it

mattw