Install Led Without Removing The Fretboard..how?

jeltoulo

does anyone know how to install LED into the neck without removing the fretboard?

i have thought of an idea that use very tiny wire like the size of hair and carefully hide it inside the fretboad surface to built the circuit,and SMD leds will be use instead...what do u guys think about this idea?feasible or not?

Will be a pain, but the only way t get quality is put led's were you want them in to board, draw and route out the fret board for a long... i mean long inlay. have the wires go under the inlay.to hide the electronics box, design a batterbox at the end on the neck where it meets the body. Thats probably the simpliest way i can think of it.

:D ...um...seems that it is not going to work..but anyway, are there any good methods for attaching the fretboard on the neck?i followed the method on the tutotorial section in projectguitar.com, using c-clamps,but the binding is uneven...and i get string buzz after the re-attachment of the fretboard....