Mafia

AlGeeEater

Anybody else looking for there album to come out? I cannot want until it comes out :D

http://www.blacklabelsociety.net/news.html

Suicide Messiah is a kick-@ss song. I suggest you guys hear it. Im totally excited about this album. I think Zakk Wylde most excellent.

What about you guys?

Chris

It sounds good I would buy it if given the chance I like his older stuff better but this one still looks good :D

!!METAL MATT!! B)

Edited by !!METAL MATT!!

well i have seen it all over newsgroup server, and i must say i have heard all of it awesome album. The best so far in my opinion. Look forward for it to come out so i can get the retail version with  all the lyrics!!!

My friend has a illegal copy and from what I heard its pretty good, not as good as his old stuff though. It scares me how much more he sounds like ozzy after every record.

From the single I can say that I will wait until I hear more, it's not like his old stuff, he is getting a bit more "comercial" , still heavy, but different, and yes he is sounding a lot like Ozzy, I think there is a bit of EQ on the vocals, because his voice is deep and growl like and not as high pitch as Ozzys. On Blessed Hell Ride Stillborn, sometimes you can't tell the difference between Ozzy at the chorus and Zakks.

• 3 weeks later...

well, i just got it and it kicks mucho hiney!!! :D Theres a tribute song to Dimebag called 'In This River", its really powerfull and moving. Zakk Wylde uses his wah in atleast 3 times, something which i dont recall him using too much(in his intros, not solos). And yes, im suprised too about how much he sounds Ozzy now. I like it though, heavier riffs and a classic voice :D

5/5 stars, i would definatly go buy it if you are into metal.

Chris