The software team may shut down the forum at any point in time now for an upgrade to help speed things up plus increase security issues.

There is also a posibility that emoticons and special add-on's will be lost in the process but those will return after they have had a chance to do the necessary improvments.

Well, it's amazingly jacked on MSIE for Mac, but seems to work fine on the PC. If any other Mac users have issues, please let us know.

We'll be doing plenty of re-tweaking to get the Forum looking and operating smoothly. The forum is ultra-secure now, so what happened on those other sites shouldn't happen here...*knocks on burled maple*...

Sorry Postwhores- the post count goes away again (that'll be the FIRST thing I do tonight).

Thanks for the kudos, and we'll get ya back up to speed in no time.

the place looks great. i love the "new" look and feel of it. much more high tech, and it creepily matches the theme and setup on my comp right now...i'll post a couple screenshots 'cause it's just THAT creepy.

it is, however, funny to read through all the old topics and see the little "unloaded picture" where ever there was a smiley. hehe...

Most of the original features should be back now. Today there was a second problem due to the upgrade which caused the forum to go down along with other stuff. Turns out it was the latest version of cuteFTP to blame since it had some bug's in it and didn't recognize the difference between capitol letters and small in uploading the script but thats all been taken care of.

Hopefully things will be smoother now........ :D

Oh thank God I was going through withdrawal this moreing :D It would not let log in at all :D Thanks Brian for all the info!! and you guy's the forum looks great B)

!!METAL MATT!! :D

i just wanted to mention that i notice on the new software that you can ignore specific users if you wish.

i usually hear from at least 3 or 4 guys a year who want this option,so there you have it.

OMG, you're completely freaking me out!

I cannot concieve of our beloved 'Forever Metal' Wes

...reading the Fender Discussion Pages.

yeah yesterday i bought a pair of big plastic framed glasses and a pocket protector...and i found myself humming that "big butts" song as i scanned through dungeonsanddragonsgeeks.com

i think i am having an identity crisis