Five Lefty Guitar Bodies

Mike Doyle

Hey, I got absolutely tons of stuff to sell. The best part is that none of it is crap, its all useful in its own way, and all quality. I simply NEED to fund school's second semester, so all my projects have to go for now until I start working again!!!

1. THE LEFTY BODIES

body2front.jpgbody1front.jpg

body2back.jpgbody1back.jpg

(From Left to Right)

1988 Ibanez RG560 - I started to strip it for an ibanez project I was gonna convert it to a JEM style guitar. The paint is obviously shot, but there is no dents in the wood..once the black comes off its in perfect shape. Cavities still have shielding and trem sponge. I have covers and original pots/jacks for most of it. $100 + shipping!

1986 BC Rich SST3 - American body, gone through alot of projects as you can see, but when I got it, I stripped it down complete and smoothed it out so now its in fantastic shape to repaint. I even hand carved a REALLY nice neck relief...feels amazing. Still have the original hardware, control plate, and the Made in USA BC Rich plate. $60 + shipping!

2000 Warmoth Swamp Ash Strat - I picked this up earlier from a guy who simply couldn't customize guitars. So I was gonna strip it down and start again with a GORGEOUS piece of wood. Will make a beautiful strat, thats for sure! $100 + shipping!

Custom Warmoth Lefty L5 Jazz Body - Stunning piece of work. All maple body, with a PERFECT honey burst, and special order DOUBLE creme binding. Routed for a neck humbucker, and 1 volume (but the cavity makes room for simple mods) 10/10 condition, paid $425 for it. Looking for $225 shipped. Bridge is free because of its unique shape. Add $25 for complete hardware ($60 value)

Custom Left-handed Firebird Body - Made for me by a private luthier, its probably the first Quilt Maple/Mahogany firebird you'll see Perfect condition, feels and looks amazing. Paid $400 for the body, and $75 for the hardware. Selling the body for $175 and the body w/ hardware for $200 SHIPPED.

You can PM me, or Email me at interactiveit@hotmail.com, add me to MSN with the same address or add me to AIM at 'mikedoyle0'. No price set in stone,

thanks!

Edited by Mike Doyle

Big D - yeah I had another righty check it out and say with a bit of work it would turn into a sick righty. His idea was pretty cool, but couldnt fund it.

I had a standard warmoth neck in it, and everything aligned up pretty good. Too bad I sold the neck, it had a LP type headstock and worked SO well with the body.

fb7.jpg

heres the bridge...its a Guild style, works just as well left or right. I also have the tune-o-matic for it as well!

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...