May I Present My New Band

Curtis P

Yep, brand new band, with a second guitarist, a singer and a really good drummer

Its a thrash metal band with some punk thrown in.

It was formed last week when I was jamming with my friend and his brother came over and said we should start a band, so, we thought it over and agreed.

My old band, Forsaken Child, it died, it never really flew because of just not being able to practice enough and the 2nd guitarist really didnt care bout it, so i quickly dropped it

We will have a recording up Sunday, thats when we planned to get together and practice

And, for the record, I dont want to sound stuck up or anything, but since the last recording I posted, I can say, that i have gotten at least 5 times better then what i used to be, and i dont want to sound stuck up bout it, or that i am mr big guy or anything, but i think i can safetly say i am bout 5 times better then what i used to be.

Peace out

Curtis

lol, thanks for the kind words Jivin, Sunday i dont have to work so i am going to drag my guitar and amp and all my crap up the street so we can practice, hopefully his tape recorder is there, if not i will have to run home and find mine

Curtis

• 3 weeks later...
Yep, brand new band, with a second guitarist, a singer and a really good drummer

Its a thrash metal band with some punk thrown in.

It was formed last week when I was jamming with my friend and his brother came over and said we should start a band, so, we thought it over and agreed.

My old band, Forsaken Child, it died, it never really flew because of just not being able to practice enough and the 2nd guitarist really didnt care bout it, so i quickly dropped it

We will have a recording up Sunday, thats when we planned to get together and practice

And, for the record, I dont want to sound stuck up or anything, but since the last recording I posted, I can say, that i have gotten at least 5 times better then what i used to be, and i dont want to sound stuck up bout it, or that i am mr big guy or anything, but i think i can safetly say i am bout 5 times better then what i used to be.

Peace out

Curtis

just to let ya know if u didnt, thrash with punk thrown in is called crossover, like DRI who invented it, they are good, if u havent checked them out, then do so