Forum Short General Rules
Green Highlighted items are defined at the bottom of this page
1. This is a family friendly forum open to the general public, as such you should take into consideration that the opinions, questions and follow up answers expressed in the forum may not be accurate. Certain area's are restricted from the free membership if you would care to join these area's you can do so by showing your support By Making a Donation , if you make a donation your forum member id will receive a special badge showing the year you donated and your name will be featured on the main site here . You will also have access to the download section located in the forum during that current year which has goodies provided by other forum members such as drawings and inlay templates, CAD files or images, etc. A new bonus for current year "I Donated" members is the ability to upload and post their pictures in the forums new gallery which will be functional shortly.
2. The Moderator's donate their time and efforts (for free) to make sure that all rule's of the forum are enforced. They have the last word if an issue should arise and the full backing and support of the Forum Administrator. Should you see an infraction of the rules please contact a Moderator or the Site Admin. immediately.
3. There is be no flaming, derogatory remarks, use of continuous fowl or explicit language (The Old Golden rule applies, if you don't have anything nice to say then don't say anything at all)
4. Whenever possible remember that people are here to learn and help each other. Getting or giving a different opinion about how or what to do is not an attack on your ideals and ways of doing something, just a healthy way of viewing and learning different ways to go about what needs to be done. After all there must be well over 20 different ways just to apply paint to a guitar alone.
5. Sales and Services may be offered by anyone including retailers at any time as long as they are posted in the Classifieds Section Only. Understand Project Guitar is not responsible for any commerce between you and anyone posting on the site or in the forums.
6. Telling other forum members where a good deal is or helping them find a product for which they have specifically asked for help finding in a thread on all other sections is allowed but if your a retailer or selling agent you must to take it to e-mail only (reported spaming to other forum members on a regular basis will result in your forum id and also your Internet ip address being block from access to the forum). Project Guitar is not to be held responsible or liable for any business deals in which there is an exchange of currency, goods or services! The Administrator and Forum Moderators reserve the right to suspend or delete or ban any member from the forum at any time, this is done so in order to protect the other members of the forum.
7. Members found to be logging on to the forum using multiple id's or expressing ill will towards other members or the web site and forum it self (even outside of the forum) can and will be terminated, after all this is a place to share information and learn, not a hang out for immature people to do nothing but rant.
8. The posting of pictures of your work or area of interest to explain a problem is encouraged and you may find locations of web sites that offer free services if you do not have a web space of your own to upload pictures in the "Off Topic Chat" area.
9. This forum has a built in feature called flood control built in to help eliminate multiple post's on the same subject and unnecessary bandwidth usage. Regular Forum members are restricted to one post every 2 minutes so please take your time and think out what you would like to ask or tell other forum members. Flood control has been turned off for the "I Donated" members and the "VIP members". We wish this was not a necessary function but due to the fact this forum is supported completely by donation space and bandwidth is limited itself.
The book marking of forums is a practice shared by many surfers, if the forum ever moves you can always find the new location by clicking on the Enter Project Guitar forum link above.
All Images and Tutorials on this site
are Copyright Protected by their Perspective Owners and Authors
Project Guitar : 2002-2012